Hinds County Criminal Defense Lawyer
Jackson State and Federal Criminal Defense Attorney
Joe M. Hollomon & Associates is a Mississippi criminal defense firm with offices in Jackson and Gulfport. We offer a full-service criminal defense practice for clients throughout the state of Mississippi.
We defend clients in state and federal courts in cases ranging from misdemeanor offenses to homicide charges. Each of our clients is represented by attorney Joe M. Hollomon, a former state and federal prosecutor with more than 30 years of legal experience.
Our areas of practice include:
- Federal criminal defense, including federal drug crimes, white collar crimes, violent crimes, sex crimes and firearms violations.
- White collar crimes, including fraud, embezzlement, wire fraud, mail fraud, bribery, insurance fraud, mortgage fraud, health care fraud, interstate crimes, RICO charges, conspiracy charges and grand jury matters.
- Federal drug charges/state drug charges, including drug possession, prescription drug crimes, drug distribution and trafficking, federal drug charges and drug manufacturing.
- Federal firearms violations, including felon in possession of a firearm and charges for crimes committed while in possession of a firearm.
- State felony charges, including violent crimes, sex crimes, drug distribution and trafficking, aggravated assault, robbery, burglary and other felony offenses.
- State misdemeanor charges, including drug possession, DUI, simple assault and shoplifting charges.
- Violent crimes, including homicide, manslaughter, aggravated assault, sexual assault, assault with a deadly weapon, armed robbery, domestic violence and simple assault.
- DUI, including drunk driving, underage DUI, felony DUI and DUI drugs.
To speak with a Hinds County criminal defense lawyer, contact the law office of Joe M. Hollomon & Associates. For assistance, call 601-368-8718 or contact us toll free at 888-522-7227. You may also contact us by e-mail.